- Terra, madre
- Zero waste: come lo spiego ai miei suoceri?
- Ci siamo evoluti camminando: due libri sulla nostra vita bipede
- Un weekend di Settembre in Valle d’Aosta
- Mindful phone
- Ambiente e femminismo: Cool Dudes
- Due libri di Frédéric Gros
- Minimalismo e zero waste sono compatibili?
- Estate in centro Italia: Toscana
Hi! I’m Michela. I was born in August 1991 in Sardinia. I’ve graduated in Philosophy and I’m in love with books.
In 2015, while I was living in Germany, I started to move (slowly) towards a zero waste lifestyle. I started to question the world around me, so I started to reduce my environmental impact. So here we are: IBMOB talks about my everyday life and its challenges.
In 2017 I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I suddenly realized that I had to compromise with my low impact life. Every day I balance the necessary waste that my chronic illness requires, with better choices in everything else.
I love travelling around the world and discover new cultures.
I write stories for myself and for the people around me.