- Intrecci di vita: possiamo imparare dal regno dei Funghi a salvarci dal cambiamento climatico
- Collaborazioni con le aziende: greenwashing, etica e responsabilità
- Il movimento zero waste è abilista
- Ho guardato Seaspiracy su Netflix: ne vale la pena?
- Un trasloco zero waste
- Empty spaces
- Walking around Milano
- Il sapore delle cose
- Sono stata ospite in uno dei miei podcast preferiti
Hi! I’m Michela. I was born in August 1991 in Sardinia. I’ve graduated in Philosophy and I’m in love with books.
In 2015 I started to move (slowly) towards a zero waste lifestyle. I started to question the world around me, so I started to reduce my environmental impact.
In 2017 I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I suddenly realized that I had to compromise with my low impact life.
Every day I balance the necessary waste that my chronic illness requires, with better choices in everything else. So here we are: IBMOB talks about my everyday life and its challenges.
I love travelling around the world and discover new cultures.
I write stories for myself and for the people around me.