- Libri che fanno bene: The Hate U Give – Il coraggio della verità
- Blog updates + White Fragility
- La tazza da viaggio zero waste
- Zero waste in famiglia
- Jan n June e gli altri
- Un weekend di Giugno a Carbonia
- Zaino minimalista per un weekend in Sardegna
Hi! I’m Michela. I was born in August 1991 in Sardinia. I’ve graduated in Philosophy and I’m in love with books.
In 2015, while I was living in Germany, I started to move (slowly) towards a zero waste lifestyle. I started to question the world around me, so I started to reduce my environmental impact. So here we are: IBMOB talks about my everyday life and its challenges.
In 2017 I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I suddenly realized that I had to compromise with my low impact life. Every day I balance the necessary waste that my chronic illness requires, with better choices in everything else.
I love travelling around the world and discover new cultures.
I write stories for myself and for the people around me.